Computer Networks (BTCS403)
- Write specifications of latest desktops and laptops.
- Familiarization with Networking Components and devices: LAN Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers etc.
- Familiarization with Transmission media and Tools: Co-axial cable, UTP Cable, Crimping Tool, Connectors etc.
- Preparing straight and cross cables.
- Study of various LAN topologies and their creation using network devices, cables and computers.
- Configuration of TCP/IP Protocols in Windows and Linux.
- Implementation of file and printer sharing.
- Designing and implementing Class A, B, C Networks
- Subnet planning and its implementation
- Installation of ftp server and client
(Visited 2,750 times, 1 visits today)
Written by: 26/05/2017