What is Bench Power Supply ?
Bench Power Supply is Variable voltage power its good power supply is useful when working with electronics, but it can be pricey. A bench power supply is a powered projects on your bench and need a reliable source of power at different voltages 3v to 12v or 16v as needed we can adjust voltage range and maximum current flow .
- Power Supply 12v 10A Link1 Link2
- Dc 9A 300W Step Down Buck Converter 7-40V to 1.2-35V Power Module Link
- LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module Power Supply Link1 Link2
- 10K Potential Meter
- Current Voltage meter Link
- Voltage Meter Link
- Cables Atleast holds 10A Power
In This Bench power Supply is modular Base.you only need connect with wires,isolate them with electrical tape and remove small potentiometer from dc-dc Step Down Module , and connect nobe type potentiometer, for additional you can also add extra voltage regulator for voltage only(LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down) , so you can adjust one voltage,and other voltage with ampere.