- Bluetooth wireless technology is short range radio technology which is developed for personal area network.
- This technology makes it possible transfer signal over short distances and help in simplify communication & synchronization between devices.
- It is dynamic standard where the find the devices automatically find establish connection & discover .The type of data transmit & over short distance.
- Bluetooth technology has several applications.
- Peripheral devices such as a wireless mouse or keyboard can communicate with the computer through this technology.
Bluetooth defines two of networks
- The piconet can be understood as small adhoc network of devices. Normally 8 stations.
- It has following features
- One station known as Master station & other are slave station.
- All slaves station synchronize where clock with the master .
- One to One or One to Many communication possible.
- There may be one station in Parked State.
- Each Piconet has unique pattern / id.
- Each master can connect 7 simultaneous slaves per piconet.
By making one slave as the master of piconet, scatternet is formed by combining several piconet:
- A Scatternet is the linking of multiple co located piconet through the sharing of master & slaves devices.
- A devices can be both a master & slave.
- High capacity system.
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)
Introduction to Bluetooth